All data is processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Data is collected only for the purpose of entry to a prize draw and the administration of that draw. Data will not be retained unless you expressly consent to inclusion in a mailing list, giving this consent is not a condition of entry to the prize draw.
Entries must be submitted by 16:00 on 25th January 2020.
Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. By accepting these terms and conditions you are deemed to have read them in full and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) Resident in the Republic of Ireland;
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry;
(c) Attending the CUDA Conference as a delegate; and
(d) Present when the winner is announced at the close of the conference.
2. Entries must be submitted via our form on our website www.digitalcreditunion.ie
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
4. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Credit Union Development Association reserves the right to amend the competition end date and time at any time.
5. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 24 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
6. The prize is not transferable to another person.
7. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services.
8. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
9. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
The Credit Union Development Association reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or alter or terminate the prize draw at any time.
The decision of Credit Union Development Association Limited concerning the foregoing terms and conditions or any matter arising from the draw will be final.